Why do we love this recipe?
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
- Can re-roll dough with no issues.
- Creates sharp cut-out’s that hold their shape.
- TASTES AMAZING (even without the icing)
It seems like these sugar cookies would be too good to be true, but here we are. Occasionally, you just run into a magic cookie.
Helpful Hint: Place your cookie sheet in the freezer between uses. This will help ensure your cookies bake evenly!
- 1 c Powdered Sugar
- 1 T Milk
- 1 T Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Drop Lemon Juice
- Place one cup of powder sugar in a sifter. Try not to skip this step! Lumps in icing are hard to fix.
- Add one tablespoon milk, one tablespoon corn syrup, and one drop lemon juice.
- Mix everything together. If it looks too dry, can add more milk 1/2 teaspoon at a time. Be sure to mix well after each addition as you don't need much.